• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas or Green Bay

Jeremy Igo

Dallas and for these reasons ...

1)  We get payback against the Cards for Jake's 60 interceptions (close enough) during the last playoff game.  I really think that was our Superbowl to win if he hadn't choked.. 

2)  We do the unthinkable ... the lowly Panthers who don't deserve to be in the playoffs knock off the Superbowl champs.  We will see this Saturday.

3)  We shatter Jerry's dreams again and defeat the Cowboys in their house for a trip to the Superbowl.  Jerry goes from the stadium to the therapist for treatment ... then to his counselor ... then to his shrink.  His nightmares of losing to the Panthers in the playoffs continue. 

For me ... the above is the perfect path to the big dance.  That is why it must be Dallas.

Dallas  because the weather in Green Bay is too unpredictable unless you predict extreme cold and snow.  We have already shown we can win in someone's dome on the road no matter how noisy.  Besides Romo has a habit of choking in big games historically.  If anyone can stop their running game it is us.

Not really.

Imagine shoving it in the face of every local carolina cowboys fan for decades to come that we crushed their chances at a superbowl.

You can't buy that amount of happiness.

Up Raleigh way there aren't near as many Cowboy fans to worry about. Well, at least they haven't all come out of hiding yet.  Far more Seahawk Wilson nuthuggers and Brady fanboys.  For me the "Panthers Revenge Tour" would be the sweetest way.  

Not really.

Imagine shoving it in the face of every local carolina cowboys fan for decades to come that we crushed their chances at a superbowl.

You can't buy that amount of happiness.

true. it would be awesome.

BUT....losing to them would be unbearable. listening those congadouches ramble on about how the little panthers couldn't man up against america's team and knowing that we were their last stop before heading to the superbowl would be horrible.

losing to the packers >>>>>>>>>> losing to dallas

best thing to do, i guess, is just not lose so our guys will just have to keep that from happening.

Archived