• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas or Green Bay

Jeremy Igo

Dallas! I walked outside leaving work yesterday and the cold was indescribable, it was only 20 degrees, no way in hell do I want this team playing in 5 degree weather, that would be pure torture. Seriously, how has noone died yet playing at Lambeu in Jan?! I'm serious.

Once it gets below zero it all feels the same

Not really.

Imagine shoving it in the face of every local carolina cowboys fan for decades to come that we crushed their chances at a superbowl.

You can't buy that amount of happiness.

we did that already.  Much rather stick it to the packers.

I really want the revenge path to the super bowl.  It would make it so much better. 

Same. Vengeance tour 2015 is getting me hot and bothered. I would never root for Dallas to begin with, but I will pull for the pats if it means we can complete the path of destiny to hoist the Lombardi in February. 

Definitely Dallas....they are beatable.  Not to mention that Romo has not choked away a game is a while....he is over due.

Green Bay in January is just brutally cold and Rodgers always rips us a new one.

Not to mention that my brother-in-law is a Cowboys fan and a complete dick (I know one in the same)....would love nothing more than to have a year of rubbing his face in it.

Archived