• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since December 1 2014....

Jeremy Igo

I made that thread about the Cam Newton press conference, because I thought the fans might like hearing what's coming from the other side.

They didn't like it.

Then I might have said that it seems like they prefer threads about uniforms, swagger, and nicknames to threads with actual information in them.

They didn't like that. :fpc:

Yeah, after I saw that they deleted your thread, I made a thread about the Panthers winning the best uniform contest.

It was quickly deleted :(

Yeah, after I saw that they deleted your thread, I made a thread about the Panthers winning the best uniform contest.

It was quickly deleted :(

It's still there, but the mods there are pretty strict about what goes in what forum.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=104896

I honestly don't know why Jase was banned, but I'm not a mod or anything, so I'm not privy to their thought process on that one.

I don't like comparing epeens in anything, but what you can say is that this is a great match up for the NFL.  This will be the ultimate defensive battle.  Both teams are playing extremely well coming into the game.  Both fan bases have a lot of confidence in a win.

Is it game day yet?

We have to stop their run game. It's pretty much that simple. Everything else is just numbers to make us feel good.

We have actually done a very good job slowing Lynch the three times we played them.

I really believe this one will come down to NOT turning the ball over....like the Rams did in Week 17.  The Seahawk defense has a knack for turning TO's into points.

We have actually done a very good job slowing Lynch the three times we played them.

I really believe this one will come down to NOT turning the ball over....like the Rams did in Week 17.  The Seahawk defense has a knack for turning TO's into points.

Very good point. I'd say that about 75% of the time, the Seahawks score on the possession following a turnover (or sometimes on the return of the fumble or INT). Unfortunately for Seattle, their red zone offense has been subpar this year, and most of those scores end up being FGs.

But you can win a FG battle if you protect the ball and force the other guy to turn it over a few times.

It's still there, but the mods there are pretty strict about what goes in what forum.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=104896

I honestly don't know why Jase was banned, but I'm not a mod or anything, so I'm not privy to their thought process on that one.

Pie'd for link, thanks. Looking at comments, seems like nobody on that forum participated in that contest.

...hmm...

Archived