• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Blue glazing

Rhys

We're squandering the Preseason away?

Teams that go 0-4 in the preseason never go to the Super Bowl?

Fox and Davidson are dumb, or Jarrett is dumber?

Seriously?

Wow, you guys know a lot more about football than I do.

My favorite part about all the threads like this are that people seem to think they know better than the Panthers coaches and management.

Granted, I don't know any of these people personally, so I can't truly say that they don't, it's just, as a fan I have a little more faith in what they're doing. Plus I like to think the collective minds of Fox, Meeks, Hurney, Davidson, Richardson, etc. know a little more about football than I do.

Geez guys, can we settle down and enjoy the game some? The preseason is a great time NOT to get all worked up and have a heart attack over this play or that. Be a little blindly faithful with me and let the Carolina Blue glaze over your eyes and support your damn team. Sheesh.

Oh, and for the record, I officially hate the word vanilla now.

what kind of threads would you like to see instead?

Maybe some more positive/progressive thinking threads that help to rationalize and clarify the decisions made by people who are paid to make them. Oh, and some more about how much the Saints Falcons and Bucs suck. :D

Clearly, you have no idea how the internet survives.

It's not a happy place.

Haha, I am well aware how the interwebz operate, I'm just trying to spread positive thinkning. Kind of like throwing ice cubes into a volcano I know, but I gotta try.

Maybe some more positive/progressive thinking threads that help to rationalize and clarify the decisions made by people who are paid to make them. Oh, and some more about how much the Saints Falcons and Bucs suck. :D

well for the latter, we have the smack forum, those kinds of threads are created on a weekly basis, but for the former part, be more specific, what kind of thought-provoking threads gleaming with positivity are you looking for that you haven't found yet?

We're squandering the Preseason away?

Teams that go 0-4 in the preseason never go to the Super Bowl?

Fox and Davidson are dumb, or Jarrett is dumber?

Seriously?

Wow, you guys know a lot more about football than I do.

My favorite part about all the threads like this are that people seem to think they know better than the Panthers coaches and management.

Granted, I don't know any of these people personally, so I can't truly say that they don't, it's just, as a fan I have a little more faith in what they're doing. Plus I like to think the collective minds of Fox, Meeks, Hurney, Davidson, Richardson, etc. know a little more about football than I do.

Geez guys, can we settle down and enjoy the game some? The preseason is a great time NOT to get all worked up and have a heart attack over this play or that. Be a little blindly faithful with me and let the Carolina Blue glaze over your eyes and support your damn team. Sheesh.

Oh, and for the record, I officially hate the word vanilla now.

I can see your point.

I'm not terribly bothered by whether the majority of the threads are positive or negative. I'm happy if they're at least rational. Some do qualify in that category. Others don't. Choose for yourself which is which.

Archived