• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman on Punt Returns.....

Jeremy Igo

We spoke to Josh a bit last night about him being the 3rd in line for punt returns this week. He said he had no idea until punt drills in practice started. Ron Rivera in his press conference said "Hold on to your shorts" if Josh got a chance at it.

I really like the idea, what say you?

Also, if you haven't listened to the podcast, you really should.

No one else in Charlotte media is providing long form player interviews. I think its something we can provide, but for us to get more players on we need listens and downloads, so please consider giving it a shot.

Listen via...

Direct Download MP3 -> Click Here

Subscribe via iTunes -> Click Here

Not after his interception return a couple weeks ago. I don't care if we have a returner who fair catches every punt. The name of the game is hold on to the ball and if you trust Josh to do that each and every return, so be it, I don't.

Lets say the Panthers are up 35 to 3 in the final minute of the 4th quarter.

Give Josh a shot? See what he has?

Lets say the Panthers are up 35 to 3 in the final minute of the 4th quarter.

Give Josh a shot? See what he has?

Absolutely. I like him running with the ball and what he can do but it seems in his mind it is boom or bust. I'd rather him not bust a return in a 2 point game with 5 minutes left. I love everything about him at corner though.

Archived