• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now the Luck insecurity has shifted to the SEA fans

CelibatePimp

Yeah Russell Wilson is legit.  They may simplify the offense for him, and he may not be asked to do as much, but he does it very, very well.

And I don't think Seattle does what it does offensively to hide Wilson as much as it is just their philosophy no matter who is QB.

If they played pass heavy offense I think he would still find a way to be successful.

I get irritated over the Luck overhype (especially before this season when he hadn't earned it yet), but I don't usually talk about Wilson because I think he is pretty legit

RW is no where near Luck as a passer no matter how you slice and dice it. There is a reason he is seen as a game manager. I mean he is on a team that wins games wtih him completing less than 10 passes. That is how much is required of him. Yes he is efficient but I am sure any QB who has such a strong run game and stout defense will not be pressing.

This year, SEA was 1-4 when the defense allowed more than 20pts. The Colts on the other hand were 4-5, including that loss to Dallas after they had already clinched a playoff berth.

Archived