• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle Podcast - Playoff talk with Panthers CB Josh Norman

Jeremy Igo

Hello, and welcome to another edition of the Huddle Podcast. In this edition, Sammi Jo and I sit down with Josh Norman to discuss a whole lot of things including the upcoming playoff game against Seattle.

This is a must listen episode. If you don't listen, well, sucks for you.

Direct Download MP3 -> Click Here

Subscribe via iTunes -> Click Here

this is whats up. you guys should totally start a podcast on the regular. like the fighter and the kid with comedian bryan callen and current ufc heavyweight fighter brendan schaub. it's a cool dynamic and people love the insight into a pro athletes mindset and training habits etc. i wish gross was still doing "this is gross". keep pounding bruh

Norman was honestly a guy who I wondered why he hadn't played because all I had seen from him in preseasons were interceptions, even said it in a thread a while back about it being announced he would be starting. He's definitely entertaining to listen to and is easily my favorite podcast guest ever. I would like to hear remmers as a guest also he seems interesting as well. This podcast is just great man I look forward to hearing it each week. Keep up the good work guys

Archived