• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Times: "This is going to be one hellaciously tough matchup against the Carolina Panthers."

gettlemanjack

oh man that site is hilarious

check this fake Facebook battle amongst the playoff qbs

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-mild-cards/

ANDY-DALTON-150x150.jpg
ANDY DALTON

I DIDN’T EVEN THROW ANY INTERCEPTIONS YESTERDAY!

4 hours ago . Like

THE-GROUND-150x150.jpg
THE GROUND

Well if I was a Colts DB, I then I woulda had about 20 of them.

comments on a Seahawk forum:

-Anybody else feeling uneasy about this game? Reading through some of the posts here I get the feeling that most of you are expecting this to be an easy win Saturday. Unfortunately I dont have the same level of confidence. Going into last years divisional game, it felt like destiny was on our side. But for this game, theres too many storylines putting the Panthers in that dangerous David vs Goliath scene. Think about all the adversity theyre battling through. The quarterback survives a violent car crash, the coach's house burns down, and now they're 11+ point underdogs heading into the defending champions house. I can just picture the storylines of how they were able to come in here with nothing to lose and shock the world. Does anyone else feel this way, or do I need to quit worrying and shut up?

-I'm nervous for sure..........Panthers are playing good ball right now

-I completely believe we will win. I just don't think it's going to be easy.

-It's a very dangerous game against an opponent that while we've beaten them the last three times each game has been struggle. I think of Carolina as St Louis with a better offense. ... Even if we play clean this game will likely be very close, very hard and undecided till the final minutes. Anyone who has no concerns is not a football fan.

-What they are is a team that has nothing to lose and will play balls out ... That is what makes me nervous.

-I'd feel better if Mebane [their Star Lotulelei] and Hill [their Kawann Short] were playing, but I tend to think unless you have a truly dominant unblockable DT, it doesn't matter...Dobbs and King along with Bennett getting more snaps inside will be just fine. All they have to do is not get blown off the ball.

-Count me in with the group that is worried

-they'll put up a hard fight. And the game won't be easy. I'd say think similar to the first Cardinals game ... it was close for most of the game, and until the end, could have gone either way. ... Am I feeling uneasy? Hell yes.

i think we get blown out and im sad about it

Realism suck don't it.  

The Seattle Times isn't even a Seattle paper any more.  They sold out to a Least Coast Corp a very long time ago.

Frankly..  This trip to Seattle will do Cam Newton a world of good.  He has been showing signs of maturity lately.  

This is a GOOD thing!

He needs to hook up with Russell Wilson to finish his personal growth after the Hawks and the 12's open his eyes to the benefits of a first class Professional Football Operation.

Personal note to Cam...  Leave your towel at home.  When you lose..take it like a grown man.

Good luck in this game ya'll.

Realism suck don't it.  

The Seattle Times isn't even a Seattle paper any more.  They sold out to a Least Coast Corp a very long time ago.

Frankly..  This trip to Seattle will do Cam Newton a world of good.  He has been showing signs of maturity lately.  

This is a GOOD thing!

He needs to hook up with Russell Wilson to finish his personal growth after the Hawks and the 12's open his eyes to the benefits of a first class Professional Football Operation.

Personal note to Cam...  Leave your towel at home.  When you lose..take it like a grown man.

Oh god, another uninformed fan of another NFL team who buys into the towel narrative.  

"Russell Wilson and the 12's"  Ha.

Just shut up.  

Realism suck don't it.  

This is a GOOD thing!

4d8ae13d3d291d93b3d18f7aa898d1f0.jpg

Realism suck don't it.  

This is a GOOD thing!

Russell Wilson and the 12's....sounds like a gay boy band

Realism suck don't it.

The Seattle Times isn't even a Seattle paper any more. They sold out to a Least Coast Corp a very long time ago.

Frankly.. This trip to Seattle will do Cam Newton a world of good. He has been showing signs of maturity lately.

This is a GOOD thing!

Personal note to Cam... Leave your towel at home. When you lose..take it like a grown man.

Cam will keep his towel, unlike how Wilson didn't keep his wife after he won the Super Bowl.

Realism suck don't it.

The Seattle Times isn't even a Seattle paper any more. They sold out to a Least Coast Corp a very long time ago.

Frankly.. This trip to Seattle will do Cam Newton a world of good. He has been showing signs of maturity lately.

This is a GOOD thing!

Personal note to Cam... Leave your towel at home. When you lose..take it like a grown man.

post-15487-142067436523_thumb.jpg

post-15487-1420674375_thumb.jpg

post-15487-14206743822_thumb.jpg

post-15487-142067436523_thumb.jpg

post-15487-1420674375_thumb.jpg

post-15487-14206743822_thumb.jpg

Archived