• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Times: "This is going to be one hellaciously tough matchup against the Carolina Panthers."

gettlemanjack

Know what grinds my gears??

Madden has dropped the ball updating rosters the past few weeks. They have failed to do so even though it is supposed to be every thursday. Its been weeks since they updated

Amini and Canadian farm beast are still starting, and we have a 77 overall.

Saints are 78

Stewart is a 83

The guy who updates is a bucs fan. I bet he is failing to update rosters in spite of us

This is devastating news.

Thanks for all that bad ass info Gettle, feel like we can shock the entire fuging world. We are a ton better than anyone gives us credit for.

The thing people don't understand is that even bearing mediocre teams builds confidence, our team with confidence is pretty scary.

Also we play a goddamn good underdog.

Seattle - we know who you are. We have to hear about you every time we turn on a national sports show. We know about you turning it around since you were 3-3. We know you have your great LB back. We know you're next to impossible to beat at home. There isn't much you can tell us about you that we haven't heard thousands of times. We get it.....

What makes this the most fun is that you truly have NO idea who we are. You don't know Remmers, Turner, & Norwell. You don't know Tre Boston. You don't know this Josh Norman. You can't even pronounce Benwikere. You have never played a D like you are going to face on Saturday and you honestly have ZERO idea how good they are. You have never seen a completely healthy J-Stew running behind a good line and getting lead blocking from Fat Mike. 

You see....we are just a bad team that won a terrible Division with a losing record by beating some scrubs at the end of the year. That's all you know about us. But you're going to fugging find out......we promise. 

Seattle - we know who you are. We have to hear about you every time we turn on a national sports show. We know about you turning it around since you were 3-3. We know you have your great LB back. We know you're next to impossible to beat at home. There isn't much you can tell us about you that we haven't heard thousands of times. We get it.....

What makes this the most fun is that you truly have NO idea who we are. You don't know Remmers, Turner, & Norwell. You don't know Tre Boston. You don't know this Josh Norman. You can't even pronounce Benwikere. You have never played a D like you are going to face on Saturday and you honestly have ZERO idea how good they are. You have never seen a completely healthy J-Stew running behind a good line and getting lead blocking from Fat Mike.

You see....we are just a bad team that won a terrible Division with a losing record by beating some scrubs at the end of the year. That's all you know about us. But you're going to fugging find out......we promise.

God Almighty, yesssssss!!

Madden has dropped the ball updating rosters the past few weeks. They have failed to do so even though it is supposed to be every thursday. Its been weeks since they updated

Saints are 78

Stewart is a 83

The guy who updates is a bucs fan. I bet he is failing to update rosters in spite of us

I just put Hardy and practice squad superstar Stephen Hill in (96 speed) to even it out.

Saints are 78

Stewart is a 83

I noticed that too. Decoud is also still starting and for some odd reason Greg Hardy is still on kickoffs?

Archived