• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason: Luke and TD better than Wagner

Jeremy Igo

Wagner is reason for seahawks recent success. That guy is fast, td/luke fast. I've said before davis had a better season than dpoy luke did last. Davis is on the most underrated players list(top five). Luke got him this year tho, all three are among league best in playoffs or not. Still take the panthers duo over any other 4-3 LB combo. Id take willis and a heathy borrow in a 3-4 D.

I just don't engage myself in these discussions. Some guy from this very board manned up and met me in SC. He got his ass whooped but that's a man

A. You are a total joke and nobody takes you serious or believes you

B. if this was true then you are an asshole. But it's not, so you are just an immature tool of a loser.

Keep think you are hard man. And get off this board while you do it until you decide to grow up and realize everyone here has their own opinions and that you aren't always right about yours. Deal with it. Time to act like an adult.

I just don't engage myself in these discussions. Some guy from this very board manned up and met me in SC. He got his ass whooped but that's a man

I gave you pie because you have the grapes to have a picture of the Charlotte Bobcats all time loose ball-getter: Gerald Wallace. Neither of which are in Charlotte anymore.

I'd say Jon was being a homer if it wasn't true... 

Thing is I can't say it cause when he's right he's right and well... he's right. 

Hes not a hommer anymore. Getting paid by another franchise and def was not happy in Carolina when he left.

If I didn't want to put my jersey jinx on him.. I would have bought a TD jersey years ago.  He is so awesome.  Even though if it came out he was using performance enhancing drugs with German blood platelet spinning while McDermot shoots up his arm like Ivan Drago  ... I would not be shocked.

Archived