• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason: Luke and TD better than Wagner

Jeremy Igo

Beason is clearly looking out for his boys if he has Wagner behind Thomas Davis.  

Wagner only has 4 more tackles then Davis and no FFs (Davis has 2).  And he doesn't have the reigning DPOY next to him on the field, who btw has the most tackles in the league....again.  

I still argue that right now Davis and Luke are neck & neck for pure talent and abilites on the field.

Worth its own thread.

He listed his top 5 linebackers left in the playoffs.

1. Luke Kuechly

2. Thomas Davis

3. Bobby Wagner

4. Clay Matthews

5. Terrell Suggs

Atta boy, Jon.

Luke is no surprise. Most people outside Carolina don't realize what a beast Davis is

Wagner only has 4 more tackles then Davis and no FFs (Davis has 2).  And he doesn't have the reigning DPOY next to him on the field, who btw has the most tackles in the league....again.  

I still argue that right now Davis and Luke are neck & neck for pure talent and abilites on the field.

Bobby Wagner amassed his tackle total in only 11 games though - while Davis has played in 15.  Also, it may not show up on the official stat sheet, but the Pick 6 that Bruce Irvin had last week was essentially a forced fumble that was caused by Bobby Wagner punching the ball out after Lance Kendricks had caught it - it popped right into Irvin's hands and he returned it for a TD....it all happened so fast though that it was ruled as an INT.

Beason is clearly looking out for his boys if he has Wagner behind Thomas Davis.

If Davis didn't spend so much time recovering from ACL injuries....he would be the guy Luke hoped to be one day.

Luke gets hype and rightly so. Luke got the DPOY last season.....but I wouldn't say he was better than Davis in 2012. Or this year.

Thomas Davis if he never got injured IMO likely would be the best Panther defender in our history (excluding guys who simply finished out careers here and played the bulk elsewhere)

I just don't engage myself in these discussions. Some guy from this very board manned up and met me in SC. He got his ass whooped but that's a man

I'm not sure which is worse......Physically fighting a man over comments on a football message board or thinking the other moron that showed up is a "man" for "manning up" and being a part of it. You aren't my favorite poster but I'd never want to see anything bad happen to you or anybody else on this board. This board is entertainment....not worth jail or the hospital.

I just don't engage myself in these discussions. Some guy from this very board manned up and met me in SC. He got his ass whooped but that's a man

pics or it didnt happen

lmfao. This guy believes that someone, anyone, here actually believes him

I'm not sure which is worse......Physically fighting a man over comments on a football message board or thinking the other moron that showed up is a "man" for "manning up" and being a part of it. You aren't my favorite poster but I'd never want to see anything bad happen to you or anybody else on this board. This board is entertainment....not worth jail or the hospital.

no more talking about fighting other members, alrighty?

although cgarsmoker's post i agree with 100%.

Archived