• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick heads up about Saturday....

Jeremy Igo

Threads without the normal BS in other threads. Real Talk.  Some special edition photos by Jeremy but more so keeps this place running as it is expensive to host such a vast site with the amount of traffic it gets.  You get the All Pro tag, get to stay on the server when its overloaded.  You get to edit your thread topics and delete posts.  And if you get drunk and need a ride home, Jeremy will personally come pick you up. :)

So you're saying that Jeremy will drive all the way to Chesapeake Virginia and give my drunk tail a ride home? Where do i sign up..

Threads without the normal BS in other threads. Real Talk. Some special edition photos by Jeremy but more so keeps this place running as it is expensive to host such a vast site with the amount of traffic it gets. You get the All Pro tag, get to stay on the server when its overloaded. You get to edit your thread topics and delete posts. And if you get drunk and need a ride home, Jeremy will personally come pick you up. :)

Give me back my thread making capabilities and I will gladly pay $5.00 per month :)

an internet discussion board is not worth $5 a month. I'm sorry. I love this place but I'm not doing that. I can have real life discussions with people in person if need be.

You should get it for a month and see the things that we get to see, then tell me that. Its no different than subscribing to a cable package. You pay for the content

Archived