• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We could be in the middle of our second offseason week...

Jeremy Igo

Yeah, having a chance is awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better time last Saturday at that game.

Just thinking the same thing.

That's what fans who bitch and moan constantly don't understand. The fun is in the journey. Those memories last.

That said.... I am ready for some more Saturday. A win there would be the single most exciting thing for Panthers fans since what, 2005? Almost a decade.

It's really incredible considering after thanksgiving weekend we had just been crushed by Minnesota and sat at 3-8-1, with no hope in sight.

I'm still not 100% sold on Rivera. If we win the SB, ok. But...

Too many dumb mistakes and lack of adjustments.

Why did it take so long to make changes to the offensive line?

Why did Shula not run more no huddle prior to the Saints game?

Just thinking the same thing.

That's what fans who bitch and moan constantly don't understand. The fun is in the journey. Those memories last.

That said.... I am ready for some more Saturday. A win there would be the single most exciting thing for Panthers fans since what, 2005? Almost a decade.

I love that it's a Saturday night game too, not some afternoon bull poo.

The world will be watching. We are so freaking due for a great showing in prime time.

I was one of the ones looking forward to a high draft pick and new HC. That was before our winning streak. Who could have predicted the 180 this team made? We look like actual contenders. It's crazy and I'm so much happier with this than a draft pick and HC search.

I think the Seahawks are in for a rude awakening. Our team wants it.

Archived