• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good video on ESPN about our defense

JawnyBlaze

You people having a heart attack about that random guy saying Luke's not the fastest or the strongest....he wasn't saying he wasn't the fastest or strongest from his draft class.  They weren't even saying he's not the fastest or strongest LB.  They were saying he's not the fastest or strongest on the field.  I have no problem with that.  Just of LBs, Patrick Willis is probably stronger (looks it anyway).  Hell, Beason could possibly be stronger.  There's definitely going to be some 3-4 OLBs that are.  There's also going to be some smaller LBs that are going to be faster.  I bet TD is faster.  They weren't calling him slow or weak, they were saying he's not the best because he's the fastest or strongest and that's all there is to it.  They're saying he's the best because of his eyes and instincts.  They weren't even pulling the white card and saying smartest.  Instincts aren't one of those stereotyped attributes.  So wipe the sand out of your vajayjays and appreciate them calling him the best.

You people having a heart attack about that random guy saying Luke's not the fastest or the strongest....he wasn't saying he wasn't the fastest or strongest from his draft class.  They weren't even saying he's not the fastest or strongest LB.  They were saying he's not the fastest or strongest on the field.  I have no problem with that.  Just of LBs, Patrick Willis is probably stronger (looks it anyway).  Hell, Beason could possibly be stronger.  There's definitely going to be some 3-4 OLBs that are.  There's also going to be some smaller LBs that are going to be faster.  I bet TD is faster.  They weren't calling him slow or weak, they were saying he's not the best because he's the fastest or strongest and that's all there is to it.  They're saying he's the best because of his eyes and instincts.  They weren't even pulling the white card and saying smartest.  Instincts aren't one of those stereotyped attributes.  So wipe the sand out of your vajayjays and appreciate them calling him the best.

you don't see how it's a weird thing to say about a guy 6'3 240? his athleticism absolutely isn't in question ever so it's an odd jumping off point. it's like saying a PF isn't the biggest strongest guy on the floor...and? he's not supposed to be, don't we all realize o and d lineman are the biggest strongest guys on the field? is that something that needs clarification. have i asked enough questions that answer themselves?

You have to be something special to get legit national recognition, awards and praise constantly playing in Carolina. Many players here over the years haven't gotten the love they deserve due to the small market. He is a legitimate freak of nature, and there is no other LB in the league that can sniff his jock.

Archived