• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good video on ESPN about our defense

JawnyBlaze

It's always weird when they diminish Luke's athletic ability. He combine numbers were off the charts.

You always hear about TD's athletic ability, especially his speed, which he does have good speed, and is a monster.  However, Luke topped all of TD's measurables at the combine, except for the 20 yard shuttle, where TD was .11 seconds faster.  Kuechly is a freak athlete.  6'3", 242 lbs. with a freaking 38" vertical and sub 4.60 40 time?  C'mon!

It's always weird when they diminish Luke's athletic ability. He combine numbers were off the charts.

No no he's not athletic. He plays smart and with a high motor. /sarcasm

He does have all 3 of those things though.

Good video my ass.  They started off with Luke isn't one of the strongest or the fastest on the field (uh, yeah he is actually - especially combo between the two), then went in with some generic ass analysis of "yeah that other LBer (TD) is pretty solid too" and talked about how good Harper has been this season.

I mean it wasn't the worst, but it was by no means good IMO.

It was okay. Luke is going to be overlooked for his speed and athleticism unfortunately. They do the same to Jordy Nelson. He's not 'deceptively fast', dude is just fast. It's a bit stereotypical and it's very wack but Herm gave Norman props and I liked that. Besides the host on the left they were okay. Luke is fast and TD is really fast and we know that, as do our opponents. That's enough for me

yeah lukes not the biggest or the fastest out there...dude is 6'3 240, the guy saying it is sub 6 foot sub 160 pounds btw. herm made some good points. then pierce singled out harper as a positive in the secondary. after i stopped trying to kill myself i just remembered espn is full of idiots.

Ten seconds in the video and this is what I'm getting:

Random White Guy: Luke Kuechly isn't all that fast or big (uhmmm... he's certainly IS both of those things), how is he so good?

Herm: Uhm... great eyes, instincts... reads plays well, you can't teach that.

If you can't teach the understanding of the game why the hell are there coaches then numbnuts?  Is that why Herm was such a shitty HC?  Just get me mah BIG N STRONG BOYS and screw that edmacation sheeet.

Archived