• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Those Who Want To Cut The Cable Cord....

chknwing

The info I can find is extremely misleading....you don't get to select channels, only the base package. 12 channels.

The $20 Sling TV base package includes ESPN, ESPN2, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, TNT, CNN, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, and the "best of Internet video" with Maker Studios. Add-on packs with additional kids and news programming will be available for $5 each

The info I can find is extremely misleading....you don't get to select channels, only the base package. 12 channels.

It's in there. 5.00 add ons to include "genres".

May be some time for it to be what you want but this is the future. As close to ala carte as possible.

TWC

DVR x2 (sports package, HBO, Showtimes)

HSI

$74.99/month

If your home is wired properly, & you know how to properly bitch with customer service, cable is still the best bet.

If you let some tard tech half ass wire your home & pay whatever bill they send you, cable is the biggest ripoff out there/

TWC

DVR x2 (sports package, HBO, Showtimes)

HSI

$74.99/month

If your home is wired properly, & you know how to properly bitch with customer service, cable is still the best bet.

If you let some tard tech half ass wire your home & pay whatever bill they send you, cable is the biggest ripoff out there/

Curious how long you've been there. Sounds like new customer pricing to me.

I've been with them over 10 years, and my breakdown is this

DVRx2 (no premiums or special packages other than the digital channels)

Basic Internet (plus I own my own modem so they can't charge me whatever they charge to "lease" one of theirs)

$135 a month

I call every six months because our promotion "expires" and I have to spend 30 minutes plus on the phone trying to get it lowered back down to around $135...

Archived