• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst.... Seattle Fans.... We see you lurking....

Jeremy Igo

the thing that gets me about Seahawks fans is that all the jerseys I see are 24, 25, 3 and a couple other current players. I would say 80% of Seahawk fans do not know what these numbers mean.

71, 99, 37, 8, 80, 10

dont show your ignorance and search them on the internet and then post. 

Heh, okay, that one drew me out. Walt, Tez, Shaun, Hass, Largent, Zorn (or for a couple of years, Mare, or currently, Richardson). I've got Reebok authentics of Walt, Hass, and Lynch (before the new Nike versions), and I've got a couple of older, beat up Alexander and Largent jerseys in the back of the closet.

I know there are a lot of Hawks fans on .NET that are kinda writing this game off, but I don't see it. Carolina plays like an NFC West team, and while I think Seattle's got this game, I'd be surprised if the margin of victory was more than a TD. That is, of course, unless some kind of snowball effect kicks in... it's happened to SF a couple of times in Seattle recently.

In any case, kudos to your Cats on becoming the first NFC South repeat champs, even if it was in a down year. Looking forward to Saturday.

Im tired of hearing this rhetoric of the "Seahawks" going to "Kill" the Panthers. "Panthers have no chance"  Blah Blah Blah. Bring it on Seahawks, we have killed many birds before you. We even killed our own state bird, we show no mercy. I dont care what "Stats" people read, if a team is thirsty for a win, or have more of a purpose for a win, then by golly there gunna win.

success brings idiots....happens to every team in every sport.

I lived in Issaquah for like 12 years from 1984-1996, and nobody there was a Seahawks fan. They sucked dick. When I moved to Oregon, nobody else was a hawks fan here either. The year they went to the SB, mother fugers came out of the woodwork... and I can tell you, they are all fuging tools. Some douche at softball a few months ago told me they were never in the AFC, no poo, what a cockbag. 

I went up there, wore a Jstew Jersey when they were both like 1-10, and the first bar we walked past, some fat poorly bearded bicycle rider said, "Hey, I'm from Charlotte", (I've never been there), and my gf was like "oh really?", "he said no, shut the fug up ***** an go back there." He must have also been a Husky fan too... ever since then, I've clapped that Suicide rates are high, that the Sonics left, and that the Mariners blow goats more than ISIS. I hope we kill them this weekend, not because I hate them, but because I hate them and I hate their stupid ass fans around here.

Im gonna be watching with some Rams and 9ers fans who hate them more than I do. My Rage and Murder boner is going to be in full erection mode. I want to watch players chest cavities explode.  

After reading the Cam Newton thread over there - they have lost all credibility. 

"There are maybe a handful of QB's better than Wilson"

LMAO. Clueless. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl too. Wilson is good no doubt but far from elite.

"Wilson is much more elusive than Cam" 

LOL again. That is the most ridiculous poo I read. When RW throws DT's off his back shoulder, stiff arms a LB, and jukes 2 DB's in the same play and then completes a 15 yard strike running right let me know. Cam does this all the time. Clearly you haven't watched any highlights or Panther games.

"We wouldn't trade Wagner for Luke"

That's good because we would never offer that trade and neither would anybody else in the league if given the opportunity.

"Cam is not a leader and can't rally his team"

Again, lost credibility. There isn't another QB in the league who could go through what Cam did and have the success he did this year. RW would have been on IR in week 6/7. Maybe you're forgetting that Cam lost 4/5 offensive lineman, all of his receivers, didn't have an off-season to create rapport with his new weapons, ankle surgery, rib injuries, and the car wreck. What he did is nothing short of remarkable. He leaves it all on the field every game. Not a leader? Lol kill yourself. Cam is as good of a leader as there is. When he was a rookie he did do a lot of sulking and often showed poor body language. He is passed that now. BTW, since you didn't know - Cam wears a towel on his head whether the Panthers are winning or losing. Always has. Cam wasn't drafted onto a ready built team on the rise. The Panthers were alone on the bottom when we got him. 

"Cam is a bigger version of Kaperdick"

Just stop. If you're not going to at least watch any film on the guy before you post then just don't before you (continue to) embarrass yourself.

"We have a Super Bowl"

Fantastic. The logical thing to do is give our franchise the same amount of time yours had to achieve that. That's only fair.

The thing that sets RW apart from Cam is consistency. I'll admit Cam is inconsistent but when he is on RW cannot hold his jock strap. PERIOD. It's not even a question. You also need to consider experience. While Cam has had one more year in the league RW had what, 4 years of big time college football experience. Cam came to the worst team in the league. RW came to an already above-average team (maybe just average team). RW is an athletic and better version of Alex Smith, which is a compliment. Potential and future wise there is no way I would take RW over Cam. Wilson doesn't have a much higher ceiling to reach (whether you want to admit it or not I could care less). Cam's ceiling is through the roof. Again RW is more consistent and admittedly so, has a better grasp on the offense he is expected to run right now but Cam is getting there. 

Archived