• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst.... Seattle Fans.... We see you lurking....

Jeremy Igo

like this example over there...

seahawks fan: russell wilson is a leader. the seahawks offense went from 28th to 17th after we drafted him! proof he's a better leader than cam!

panthers fan: the panthers offense went from dead last to 7th after we drafted cam. you were saying?

seahawks fan: who cares? wilson has more white ancestry

Woooooooowwwwwwwwww

the thing that gets me about Seahawks fans is that all the jerseys I see are 24, 25, 3 and a couple other current players. I would say 80% of Seahawk fans do not know what these numbers mean.

71, 99, 37, 8, 80, 10

dont show your ignorance and search them on the internet and then post. 

like this example over there...

seahawks fan: russell wilson is a leader. the seahawks offense went from 28th to 17th after we drafted him! proof he's a better leader than cam!

panthers fan: the panthers offense went from dead last to 7th after we drafted cam. you were saying?

seahawks fan: who cares? wilson has more white ancestry

Lolololololololololololololol

Omg

Bunch of pervs wondering why they can't read our message board with their sunglasses on

If I was an optometrist I'd move to Seattle to make my millions fixing all the eye damage that horrible green color causes

I know that neon green is BAD, but do you really think the 1.5 years most of them have been reading it could have really done that much damage?

I know that neon green is BAD, but do you really think the 1.5 years most of them have been reading it could have really done that much damage?

Remember no sunlight gets thru the rainclouds up there, so the concept of sunglasses was hard for them to understand....UNTIL they became bandwagon Seahawkers and that awful color started cooking their corneas.

Remember no sunlight gets thru the rainclouds up there, so the concept of sunglasses was hard for them to understand....UNTIL they became bandwagon Seahawkers and that awful color started cooking their corneas.

Makes sense. I'll allow it!  :cool:

Archived