• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The O-Line ... Then and Now

Jeremy Igo

I thought DA and KB only have one touchdown together? I think you are just remembering that one td throw from the first bucs game.

Off the top of my head:

Preseason vs bills

Bucs game one

Late in steelers game

Late in packers game

pretty sure that's it. All were jump ball/fade/go route combos Benji made the play on.

I believe one thing that gets overlook for the new OL, is movement skills. Turner and norwell are great at pulling( kalil has always been good). Odd as this sounds Remmers is good at blocking in open space, as are turner&norwell. Bell is better next to norwell, I said the same thing when wharton started next to gross.

The new whole group have better feet too. The term athletic doesnt get used when talking about OLMen, but that's what they are more of than the players before; athletic OLmen.

Last time I checked he was dead last on PFF

I'm not sure the Panthers agree with that. Rivera and Shula actually know what's going on and they made no effort at any point to bench him for performance. Not even last year or the year before. I'm not saying he is playing well, but I think he gets blamed for things that are not his responsibility. So say he grades 20th in the Panther's eyes. Uninformed scouting websites knock him down to 32nd by tacking on things the Panthers don't deduct for.

Archived