• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A wager to the owner of SeaHawks.Net

Jeremy Igo

I'd like to work out a wager with the owner of Seahawks.net

If the Panthers lose, a nice box of Carolina BBQ will be offered up. If the Seahawks lose, a gift basket of coffee (not starbucks) would be nice.

I know you are reading this.

You have 24 hours to respond.

There's nothing from that region worth a pint of BBQ........

we mods have had our moments where we just ban everyone who could be considered a troll from opposing teams after a bitter loss. it's therapeutic.

but yeah, for the most part if they don't make a habit of insulting other posters and they don't spam wth their homer/trolling poo, they can stick around. i don't like it a lot of the time, but i also don't like some of the "panther fan" members we have around this joint that i wouldn't mind banning, but they keep within the rules...at least for now.

despite the bitching that comes from some of the people on here about the mods being too strict, people get away with a whole lot more here than most other forums. we might lock down a thread, but in those other forums you would get banned and the thread deleted.

you're the reason I have this stupid 'warning point' or whatever below my name.

Archived