• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Jones vs Jerry Richardson

the butch

The two don't even belong in the same sentence.... The NFL has more respect for Mr. Richardson then Jerry, it is Mr. Richardson, Mr. Rooney and the late Mr. Hunt who had big say in what goes on in the NFL decisions. Jones has set his team up for failure.... one can only hope they make the playoffs only to lose again in the first round

The two don't even belong in the same sentence.... The NFL has more respect for Mr. Richardson then Jerry, it is Mr. Richardson, Mr. Rooney and the late Mr. Hunt who had big say in what goes on in the NFL decisions. Jones has set his team up for failure.... one can only hope they make the playoffs only to lose again in the first round

If you noticed. I didn't put them in the same. ;)

I really hope the man gets another 15 years. He is by far one of the most influential men in the history of the NFL. Plus he's really personable with his players.

340x.jpg

PANTHERS_DAY_1_19.standalone.prod_affiliate.138.JPG

77259670.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1931429C503D256B63FB92B97CA277EFD8D284831B75F48EF45

I was on the field for that last one...about 10 feet away. Awesome.

BTW, ESPN, Trent Dilfer, just commented on how ignorant Jones was for saying that. Said they're more concerned with notoriety than team cohesion.

But booooo, he just took the Giants.

I like Dilfer's takes on things usually. He has informed opinions and he doesn't say things just to fill up space. I even understand why he took the NYG and agree that it isn't due to PB and BJ being out why they haven't fared well. Remember, this is the team that everyone was asking before the 2007 season "How will they ever replace Tiki?" They have just been off in execution the past few games adn will be determined to fix that which makes them an even more dangerous opponent since they are a good team.

Archived