• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile on the Falcons board....

Jeremy Igo

To be completely honest the 2nd one is sort of right. I can't remember the last time Cam hit a target in stride and the pass went for big yds, a majority of his catches are when a target is on a island, they catch it and either go out of bounds or hardly get yds after catch, Cam's deep ball is extremely alarming also.

Cam tends to put a lot on the ball. WRs usually have to focus so much on just making the catch, that YAC is only feasible if they're wide open.

He also struggles with the deep ball lately. Just tends to lead his targets too much. I honestly think it would do him good to lay off the weights a little.

HOWEVER.... Cam fits the ball in tight windows dam near every throw. That's what he does. And so far as the deep out goes, he may be the best in the game with that throw.

Is it better or worse than your gameday posting?

I don't think you realize how much you're disliked on this forum. Haha and that's coming from me. You are without a doubt on par with bwood and trd. Get a life.

How in the heck do they get "they barely won at home against a 3rd string qb". Winning by 2 scores after gifting the cardinals 2 TDs is not barely winning

Lol even NFL.com said in the recap that if we didn't have the fumble and int that we would have shut them out lmao

That is the most pathetic thread I have ever read. It's denial in its most unabashed form.

Without the first clue too that draft value in the late first appears to be the same after the top 5. I've said this for many weeks here on this site.

Archived