• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile on the Falcons board....

Jeremy Igo

I hope they sign Cam to a huge, record breaking contract. He's so awful.

Pay close attention to the passes that Newton actually completes. Rarely do you see the guy make that precise throw that travels more than 10 yards and hits the WR in stride in a tight window, he complete's the lions share of his passes on short routes or dump off passes and is probably one of the worst at the throwing the sideline out pass that I've ever seen. Newton makes the most damage when he uses his feet-something that will lead to a short career if this year alone is any indication due to all the hits he takes. This guy is about to get PAID, and don't think that won't effect the rest of that team once he does. Not only that but the fans are once again smitten with Rivera who's had 1 winning season in 4 years.

Yeah, Congrats Panties!  You've won your first AND LAST playoff game with Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire!

LOL these guys are a salt mine.

LOL these guys are a salt mine.

To be completely honest the 2nd one is sort of right. I can't remember the last time Cam hit a target in stride and the pass went for big yds, a majority of his catches are when a target is on a island, they catch it and either go out of bounds or hardly get yds after catch, Cam's deep ball is extremely alarming also.

Archived