• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers = Smoke and Mirrors

Jeremy Igo

honestly i'm just really happy we made it this far and with the insane amount of rookies that we had on the field. I'm excited that the coaching staff leaned on stew instead of going full retard. I'm excited Cam got his first playoff win and i'm excited that this young team as a whole gained the experience as well as the coaching staff.

that said, our best chance is going to Seattle (i never thought i would say that). GB at that fuging tundra field with A rod who is an absolute beast in that weather will be ten times harder than a game in rainy seattle with the "12th man" derp. We actually have a running game with Stew, we match up well against that team. Their offense is just ok if you can contain RW legs. Their defense is elite, obviously, but so is ours at this point in the season.  We are basically the same kind of built team even though they are better at what we both try to do.

we go to GB i give us a 20% chance of winning, we go to SEA that percentage jumps up drastically.

We are more than likely going to have to win games in both Seattle and Green Bay if we want to get to the Super Bowl, so I am fine with either next week.

Exactly, which is why its kinda silly to be that afraid of Green Bay.  I can't be the only person that remembers what happened during the Panthers last Super Bowl run.  Had to go on the road and beat the Rams and Eagles in back to back weeks.

Give me the Seahawks.  I think our run defense is good enough to take Lynch down a peg or two and I think we can pressure Wilson without blitzing.  That is huge.  If Cam doesn't get down and steps into his throws, I think we can win.

Seattle has shown weakness at Seattle as of late, loss to the Cowboys, Rams giving them fits at home and even the Raiders gave them a hard time, remember last season when the Bucs went into half time 21-0, I think they are beatable. Also, I think that stadium will be very similar atmosphere to a college game where Cam thrives

Archived