• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers = Smoke and Mirrors

Jeremy Igo

You guys must have missed this one, where they basically write us off as a win and a cakewalk into the NFCCG:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104722

Apparently, no team has any chance of winning when the game is played in Seattle...  :huh:

if Carolina comes to Seattle it will be like a sanctioned baby seal clubbing. The Seahawks will put a beating on the Panthers.

The Panthers tried to give that game away several times to the Cards and the Cards could not make them pay for the mistakes. The Hawks will make them pay for subpar play. 40 - 10.....Hawks.

the panthers would kill for the pass rush of the rams, and we're fine. We're almost walking in to the NFCCG.

You guys must have missed this one, where they basically write us off as a win and a cakewalk into the NFCCG:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104722

check out this phd candidate:

Remember what happened the last time the Panthers played in Seattle in the playoffs? Smoked.

yeah that's super relevant

personally i give carolina the edge because we beat them in 2007 when matt moore was our starting quarterback

I don't expect a victory next week either way, but it's interesting how on that board Carolina went from "hey, here's a really cool team that plays just like us! They're my second favorite!" to "Those guys have no shot, they shouldn't be here, etc, etc."

I really hope we don't have that much hubris here if we eventually experience the same amount of success.

Everyone talks about Seattle now but most don't remember their dynasty really started by winning a home playoff game with a losing record. Sound familiar?

Any team that has come into our stadium and beaten three years in a row (no matter the margin) gets to have bragging rights on us and that includes their fans. I can't think of any team in our history that has come into Charlotte in back-to-back-to-back seasons and beaten us. 

Now that said, they're wrong that we're hoping to avoid Seattle. I'd MUCH rather play Seattle next week than Green Bay. We're due to finally break through against these sons of bitches, we obviously do match up well with them even if we keep losing because of two bad plays here and there, and you do not want to have to play in Lambeau this time of year.

With the way we've been playing as of late, I would actually be thinking Super Bowl right now if not for just two things: Byron Bell and the special teams. You CANNOT win a Lombardi Trophy in this league with Byron Bell as your left tackle and with special teams and god-awful as we have. When we lose (and we WILL lose either next week or in the NFC CG or Super Bowl) that's the reason why. That seems relatively easy to correct in one offseason though which makes me incredibly optimistic for the 2015 season.

Archived