• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers = Smoke and Mirrors

Jeremy Igo

So sayeth the Seahawks fans.... Thats the title of the thread.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104732

Weak bark, non-existent bite.

Strange coming from a team that has barely squeaked out a win against us three seasons running.

Carolina is rooting for Detroit on Sunday, no doubt.

lol, nope. Would MUCH rather play in Seattle than Green Bay. Good shot at beating Seattle... Green Bay in January, not so much.

The Seahawks are not the same team as last year. They are very beatable and will be expecting the same defense they played here in Charlotte months ago. shhhhhhh.... don't let them know.

Yeah, solid defense and pounding the ball is "smoke and mirrors". 

Catch a clue.

So sayeth the Seahawks fans.... Thats the title of the thread.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104732

Strange coming from a team that has barely squeaked out a win against us three seasons running.

lol, nope. Would MUCH rather play in Seattle than Green Bay. Good shot at beating Seattle... Green Bay in January, not so much.

The Seahawks are not the same team as last year. They are very beatable and will be expecting the same defense they played here in Charlotte months ago. shhhhhhh.... don't let them know.

Yeah, solid defense and pounding the ball is "smoke and mirrors".

Catch a clue.

And even last year they almost lost to the worst team in football (Texans), worst team in the West (Rams), and worst team in the South (Bucs) at home. I reminded them of this in another thread. Were they then smoke and mirrors?

Until doing research I also didn't realize, despite being 0-3 in Seattle, that we are 14-9 all time on the west coast (I think?). SEA, SF, OAK, SD, ARI.

Legion of Whom is waiting.

Who catches the ball for them? I only know Lynch now.

Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kerse, Luke Wilson.

For refrence

Greg Olsen >> Kelvin Benjamin > Doug Baldwin > Jermaine Kerse > Luke Wilson > Jericho

I want the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is my favorite QB not on this roster. I want this defense to sack him.. I want Luke and Thomas flying around like Langoliers... eating everything up. I wanna see Cam and the running game set a tone. We can beat them too.

I want the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is my favorite QB not on this roster. I want this defense to sack him.. I want Luke and Thomas flying around like Langoliers... eating everything up. I wanna see Cam and the running game set a tone. We can beat them too.

Nothing good will come from going to green bay for the first Packers playoff game.

Archived