• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston looking legit

Jeremy Igo

I had my doubts that Boston could do anything this year, considering he missed all of camp and preseason as a rookie.

Thank goodness I was completely wrong.

Boston looks like a legit safety in this league, and not just by getting g those interceptions.

Go back and look at him in the run game. Boston mixes it up along side the linebackers on the run blitzes. Does very well.

gallery_1_10_344358.jpg

He was showing flashes when he first started getting tick, now his game has come full circle. He had a hit on John Brown yesterday in garbage time where he just straight up stoned the guy. I knew then we have found our FS.

That hit was in the second quarter and Brown bounced off because Boston didn't wrap him up. Great example of Boston's speed and hitting, poor example of actual tackling that could have resulted ina big play had someone else not been there to make the tackle.

As a UNC alum and fan, the guy sucked in college and I thought we had wasted a draft pick on him.

After seeing UNC defenders miss numerous tackles this season, give up 39ppg, and rank 119th nationally in defense this season...

It's clear he's actually being coached up now. Very happy with his play so far.

Archived