• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Kelvin Benjamin

CelibatePimp

What is really going on? If we want a WR who can only body-catch balls, we might as well put Presley or Hill in there, at least they have speed.

I am really getting worried, because we most likely may not have Brown next week and can't afford to not have any reliable targets for Newton.

What is really going on? If we want a WR who can only body-catch balls, we might as well put Presley or Hill in there, at least they have speed.

I am really getting worried, because we most likely may not have Brown next week and can't afford to not have any reliable targets for Newton.

He came out on fire. Against arguably THE BEST CB in the league.  He also drew many illegal contact fouls. 

He only had one actual bad drop.  Other than that a good performance (when thrown to at least.)

Like I said the other day...

Its a long season for a rookie.

Let KB have a couple of seasons before we try to judge him.  He is going to struggle throughout this postseason because he has never had to be mentally tough this long.  

#NotTheEndOfTheWorld

Ball was slick today for him to perform his acrobatic catches.... Cam threw behind him a couple times

Yeah, I can get with the slick ball had he not had these issues previously, also, other WR made plays. Hopefully it's the pressure that got to him more than anything. We need him going forward.

He came out on fire. Against arguably THE BEST CB in the league.  He also drew many illegal contact fouls. 

He only had one actual bad drop.  Other than that a good performance (when thrown to at least.)

All his catches were body catches. On plays where he had to use his hands, he could not bring the ball in.

Archived