• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An important message for Josh Norman doubters....

Jeremy Igo

90% of the huddle was also calling for Stewart to be cut at the start of the season.

I've never stopped believing in Josh Norman. He has had some boneheaded moments that have costed us dearly but he's made up for those past mistakes with his daughter play helping us get into the playoffs as well as winning a playoff game.

That's not optimism. That is the truth/being realistic.

Well said, i saw the potential right after we drafted him and knew it will be well worth the wait to see him put it together.

90% of the huddle was also calling for Stewart to be cut at the start of the season.

I've never stopped believing in Josh Norman. He has had some boneheaded moments that have costed us dearly but he's made up for those past mistakes with his daughter play helping us get into the playoffs as well as winning a playoff game.

That's not optimism. That is the truth/being realistic.

I agree that Norman flashed his potential early on. The question was whether he could listen to coaches and get more disciplined. Seems he has accomplished this.

If only now he can keep that edge on the field and limit the bonehead occurrences after the whistle...then the sky may just be the limit with this kid.

He's far exceeded being just "quality. "

Kid is playing at an elite level right now and even Richard Sherman acknowledged his play earlier this season.

Maybe the meaning is different in English but for us "un joueur de qualité", is an elite player..

Archived