• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An important message for Josh Norman doubters....

Jeremy Igo

who was coming that he had to release? What I saw was fitz hit a quick move to the inside and Norman looking dumb I didn't see anyone else near them looked like Norman could've left to me but truthfully I just had my eyes on fitz so there could've been another cardinal over there but I don't recall it

Harper was over the top. He releases Fitz to guard him underneath and the safety plays him over the top. He didn't get beat.

The man played like garbage for majority of his career here and single handily lost us games. He was the definition of garbage. wouldnt call us doubters. We were truthers. He did suck and now he doesn't that's all.

This is as dumb as pessimists claiming to be realists.

I wonder how much of the credit for Norman's resurgence goes to Roman Harper?  Last year, we had NO leadership in the defensive backfield, aside from Munnerlyn.  I am not sure he did much to help competition (Remember Norman's comment earlier this year?).

Norman told me Roman is is older brother and the wisest guy he knows.

If his impact has been part of the reason that he has turned around his game because we knew it was there but he couldnt seem to put it together I personally think that Harper's contract was worth every damn penny. Even with the somewhat bad play this year helping Josh put it together just put our team into that young but talented at all positions category. Leadership like that is overlooked by us the fans imo. RIP S. S.

So you are saying he did not play like poo before this season?

Go check the threads from the previous two seasons where 90% of the huddle were calling for him to be cut.

90% of the huddle was also calling for Stewart to be cut at the start of the season.

I've never stopped believing in Josh Norman. He has had some boneheaded moments that have costed us dearly but he's made up for those past mistakes with his stellar play helping us get into the playoffs as well as winning a playoff game.

That's not optimism. That is the truth/being realistic.

Archived