• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An important message for Josh Norman doubters....

Jeremy Igo

The man played like garbage for majority of his career here and single handily lost us games. He was the definition of garbage. wouldnt call us doubters. We were truthers. He did suck and now he doesn't that's all.

That's quite a stretch. He had very little meaningful playing time before this year and he made mistakes in that little time. He got his sh*t together in Rivera's scheme and is now succeeding. He was never garbage and he did not single handily cost us any games. Just took time for him to improve to starting caliber. And everybody and their mother must be shocked at how well he's playing now. He doesn't just "not suck," he's been an elite corner since he entered the starting lineup this year.

Here's something that is undisputable.

Lindley threw for 316 yards and 2 TD's last week.

78 yards and 1 TD this week.

Yep, secondary is garbage.

And that 316 and 2 TDs wasn't against Atlanta or Chicago or some other poo defense, it was against a very solid (though no longer "elite") 49ers D.

Here's something that is undisputable.

Lindley threw for 316 yards and 2 TD's last week.

78 yards and 1 TD this week.

Yep, secondary is garbage.

and that was against the 49er D while in san fran.

meanwhile we shut down brees and ryan...and norman/bene had a lot to do with it.

The man played like garbage for majority of his career here and single handily lost us games. He was the definition of garbage. wouldnt call us doubters. We were truthers. He did suck and now he doesn't that's all.

Every man deserves a chance at redemption.

And every man deserves credit when he achieves it.

It ain't easy.

who was coming that he had to release? What I saw was fitz hit a quick move to the inside and Norman looking dumb I didn't see anyone else near them looked like Norman could've left to me but truthfully I just had my eyes on fitz so there could've been another cardinal over there but I don't recall it

Zone defense. Looks like Harper was out of position.

If I remember Rivera describing Josh's struggles before his resurgence it was a matter of listening to coaches and being disciplined with his responsibilities. The guy would freelance on plays and it would make him look foolish. McD's defense is really big on guys sticking to their jobs.

If I remember Rivera describing Josh's struggles before his resurgence it was a matter of listening to coaches and being disciplined with his responsibilities. The guy would freelance on plays and it would make him look foolish. McD's defense is really big on guys sticking to their jobs.

Saw an interview where he said it himself he tried to do too much and didnt trust his peers. Playing defense takes trust.... Trust in the other ten players on the field.

Archived