• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An important message for Josh Norman doubters....

Jeremy Igo

He got his ass busted by fitz for what should've been a td but Lindley threw a horrible pass

Dude, it was a zone defense with bracket coverage. He knew he had help over the top to he released the receiver. It's harpers job to be in a position to make a play, if he's late to his over the top coverage then that is on him.

Dude, it was a zone defense with bracket coverage. He knew he had help over the top to he released the receiver. It's harpers job to be in a position to make a play, if he's late to his over the top coverage then that is on him.

who was coming that he had to release? What I saw was fitz hit a quick move to the inside and Norman looking dumb I didn't see anyone else near them looked like Norman could've left to me but truthfully I just had my eyes on fitz so there could've been another cardinal over there but I don't recall it

While he and Bene have seemed good, I have to wonder how good they'd be with a different front 7. They'll have to show up when we're not playing a 3rd string QB

See Mike Mitchell for what guys look like when they leave this front seven lol

The man played like garbage for majority of his career here and single handily lost us games. He was the definition of garbage. wouldnt call us doubters. We were truthers. He did suck and now he doesn't that's all.

i think truthers is a good handle for you and your ilk

just like 9/11 truthers, clinging to long discredited ideas in the face of all evidence to the contrary

Archived