• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Lewis RAVING about Luke and TD!

gettlemanjack

No, it's just the fact you spammed like 8 pages worth tweets from random ass people.  That was really, REALLY annoying for someone who was trying to read the thread.

A couple is fine, but you took that poo way overboard and then some.

How many pages did you read until you figured out what was going on?  

Here's one old CSI fans will recognize...

Marg Helgenberger @MargHelgen  ·  3h 3 hours ago

@Panthers: #PANTHERS WIN! #KeepPounding ” YES!!!

Marg Helgenberger is a big Panthers fan.  If you look at her Twitter you'll see a decent amount of Panthers content.

Why is she doing "the shocker" with a panthers hat on in her twitter profile pic lol

Luke has a legit shot at being the greatest Panther ever, over Steve smith, and being a first ballot HOFer. Obviously he is a very very special player. There's not a better defensive player in the league. JJ watt is amazing but Luke can single handidly change the outcome of a game. We saw that tonight. Credit that Boston Int to LUKE.

Luke has a legit shot at being the greatest Panther ever, over Steve smith, and being a first ballot HOFer. Obviously he is a very very special player. There's not a better defensive player in the league. JJ watt is amazing but Luke can single handidly change the outcome of a game. We saw that tonight. Credit that Boston Int to LUKE.

I agree with everything you said, but to be fair JJ Watt can singlehandedly change the outcome of a game too.

Both are amazing players

and I'll leave it at that for a while. To you Regular Joes that don't like seeing your fellow Regular Joes praise how great our LBs are, maybe you should go find a cave to live in for a while

I don't mind it. It's actually kinda cool seeing it. But then if I walk by a sports illustrated or espn magazine and it has any Panther on the cover anywhere or mentioned I buy it because in a sucker.

Luke can and has done it on a regular basis.

JJ has never come close to recording 26 tackles in a game.

They are both fantastic and likely once in a generation talents. I just tend to think great middlelinebackers are more influential than great DEs.

Kinda hard to compare the two though. Watt is a ridiculous talent that should win MVP this year, but Luke's position is literally designed to be involved in every aspect of every play.

Archived