• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shula in the playoffs....

Jeremy Igo

Key today is the no huddle with lots of Cam audibles, just like it has been in the last 4 games.

You'll remember though that last year we had the formula, and it brought us a 10 game win streak. Then Shula changed the formula for the playoffs because he knew better. We'll see what happens I guess.

I know we had scored very low against SF last year but Honestly, atleast early on, the Offensive gameplan was great, the players just didn't execute, so I give shula credit.  A lot of people forget, we came out throwing and looked to be hitting on all cylinders, we just got clogged up at the goal line.  Biggest key is just to finish drives.  Zona is #24 in yards allowed per game, yet like #5 in ppg, that tells me, teams move, but stop in the redzone, and that puts more pressure on Cam and Stewart to finish drives.  If we finish the drives, we will win this game.  Last but not least, Turnovers, if we end up anywhere on the + side of the turnover battle, we win, because of this, D-lo should accidentally be left in the locker room, he drops the ball every once in a while and with his hand dinged up, we're hosed if he gets the rock in rainy weather.

This strikes me as the kind game we are going to try to win 10-6. We will hope our defense wins it for us and that our offense just doesn't lose it for us. No going for the jugular when we have the ball, just a bunch of vanilla no risk plays.

Archived