• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals fans have interesting score predictions....

Jeremy Igo

Haha, 'fearthepanthers' has some hate for Igo, lol

"Been a Panther fan since day 1. Just came here to talk about the game not to troll. I come from a facebook group don't mess around with many of the Panther forums. There's only one big forum that isn't ran by the Panthers and I don't like the owner of that site. Can't stand that guy lol."

Haha, 'fearthepanthers' has some hate for Igo, lol

"Been a Panther fan since day 1. Just came here to talk about the game not to troll. I come from a facebook group don't mess around with many of the Panther forums. There's only one big forum that isn't ran by the Panthers and I don't like the owner of that site. Can't stand that guy lol."

there are some people online who poo talk this site

yeah this place just sucks what with the exclusive player interviews and buckets of photos we get

Seems reasonable to me. Many of their fans have close, low scores and expect a low scoring slugfest, with the Cards winning of corse....why would you expect anything else? They're fans of their team.

In our thread on the other hand, you have fans thinking our 7-8 team is a legit SB contender when really it's not, you have fans acting like an Arozona playoff game is a gimme, which it's not and lastly our idiot huddles are predicting scores that aren't even close like 40-10, which is highly unlikely.

How cute and endearing indeed.

I'm not sure which has me more irritated:

All the blow hards saying Carolina has no chance, they won 7 games, The Golden Calf of Bristol could beat the bucs, miracle if we win blah blah blah.

Or if the fact some clown who belonged to a Facebook group is poo talking Jeremy and disparaging everything hes done and gives to us here.

It's even sadder thats the only clown over there representing us.

They have a rookie qb playing his first playoff game, and he hasn't looked good this year against a defense that has been playing well of late. And its going to be a wet field. They will not score 20 without getting some defensive and or special teams scores. In all likelihood, the game will be a very low scoring affair.

This is Lindley's 3rd year in the NFL.

I like our chances but we still have a losing record in a terrible division. They should expect to win. It will be fun to watch.

Archived