• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals fans have interesting score predictions....

Jeremy Igo

They have a rookie qb playing his first playoff game, and he hasn't looked good this year against a defense that has been playing well of late.  And its going to be a wet field.  They will not score 20 without getting some defensive and or special teams scores.  In all likelihood, the game will be a very low scoring affair. 

i watched the cardinals/49ers game on rewind yesterday

i'm not altogether convinced that lindley is as horrible as everyone thinks. arizona is going to have him dinking and dunking to keep the pass rush off him. my biggest concern by far is rivera getting badly outcoached by arians.

You have a good point; Arians is by far already a top HC in the NFL. However, there's only so much you can coach if you don't have the talent. Also when that talent is going up against the likes of Star, KK, CJ, Luke & TD.

i watched the cardinals/49ers game on rewind yesterday

i'm not altogether convinced that lindley is as horrible as everyone thinks. arizona is going to have him dinking and dunking to keep the pass rush off him. my biggest concern by far is rivera getting badly outcoached by arians.

i watched it a couple times and i noticed quite often he was locking onto receivers and didn't handle pressure well. those are two things that our D is going to be capitalizing on.

i thought this was interesting from the link in the OP

bit of help for your predictions. . . .

When Palmer was starting, the Cardinals were averaging just shy of 25 points a game, with the average score being Arizona 25, Opponents 17

With Stanton starting, the Cardinals averaged just over 17 points a game. . . .and the average score was Arizona 17.3, Other Guys 17.4

With Lindley at the controls, Arizona averaged 11.5 points in the two games he started; those games, if averaged, gave a score of Opponents 27.5, Cardinals 11.5

Archived