• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't brush off DeCoud being inactive so easily....

Jeremy Igo

Kick it out of bounds. Don't give them a chance to return it please lord.

Oh yeah. Don't need a "HAI GUYZ REMEBER ME?" from Teddy in the second half. 

Panthers did it right last week - Hester was looking like the Hester of old after that one big return and they nipped that sh1t in the bud the rest of the game. Just don't kick it to them. Huge punt returns can change games. Look what happened to us following the Darren Sproles return vs. the Eagles. It ended the game for us. 

Oh yeah. Don't need a "HAI GUYZ REMEBER ME?" from Teddy in the second half. 

Panthers did it right last week - Hester was looking like the Hester of old after that one big return and they nipped that sh1t in the bud the rest of the game. Just don't kick it to them. Huge punt returns can change games. Look what happened to us following the Darren Sproles return vs. the Eagles. It ended the game for us. 

lol I could have sworn the coin toss ended that game for us.

Thank goodness for fresh starts.

"Our punt team could be impacted negatively big time."

They're already the third-worst in the league, don't really have too far to fall at this point.

It's not a matter of losing ground in the rankings. It's a matter of actual play on the field being affected. If you take a shaky unit and then throw in another variable and it could lead to a play that directly affects the outcome of the game.

I realize that was a snarky comment but getting worse isn't just a matter of falling in the rankings.

Archived