• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lindley starting

Jeremy Igo

Zona hasn't scored more than 18 points in any game since November 9th, they WILL need more than 18 points to win, but it's just not happening. Arians should be COY getting that team in the playoffs. Also, I realized, they give up the 24th most yards in the nfl while only the 5th most points, that means they clamp down in the redzone and get turnovers. Protect the ball and get tds and this game could go big in our favor, still not sold though, I've been wary for a month and it's worked so far. Last thing I'll add is that I'm actually kind of happy the weather is the way it is, wine and cheesers will stay home, and with a cross country small fanbase, we won't be overtaken, so our crazies (myself included) will be allowed to go to the funny farm.

AS long as Lindley can manage the game, I'm nervous. I think in the end, Arizona is solid in enough places that their QB just has to be smart with the ball and they have a chance.

I really hope we can win. I thought last year against the 49ers was an embarrassing loss but this will be downright embarrassing on another level if Arizona crushes us. I just hope the team that showed up last week against Atlanta, shows up tomorrow. If they do, I feel really confident.

Zona hasn't scored more than 18 points in any game since November 9th, they WILL need more than 18 points to win, but it's just not happening. 

I think you are giving our offense a ton of credit. We scored 13 vs. the Vikings, 19 vs. the Bucs, 17 vs. the Browns. 

Even in a funk the Cards should be better than those Ds. 

Against Atlanta our offense went stale in the 2nd quarter and 21 points off turnovers created the blow out. Granted, we spent the second half running out the clock. 

If we score over 20 points, I feel like we will need points off turnovers to do it. Via defensive touchdowns or great field position. Our offense has improved from embarrassing to mediocre.

Archived