• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lindley starting

Jeremy Igo

You can be excited and have concerns because Shula is your OC and you're going up against a tough defense in the playoffs. We also haven't even come within 10 points of a playoff win since 2005.

When the expectations are high, historically, is when the Panthers fold. When they're not expected to win is when they do their best work.

There hasn't been much of anything tough about the Cards defense in quite some time. They have been getting absolutely murdered on the ground lately. Yeah they still have some playmakers...especially in the secondary, but don't believe the hype.

They were 8-1 with Carson Palmer.. who was playing great this season....

3-4 since then... In that stretch there defense played awful.

PS they are 0-2 with Lindley at QB.

Exactly. When you have a 2-3 score lead and you know the other team has to throw, your defense can make a lot of plays. Remember last week?

I have a sneaking suspicion that come late Saturday night, there are gonna be threads calling for Rivera to be fired and people questioning why Cam struggles in the playoffs. I just have a really bad feeling about the game. I feel like we're not gonna win and it fuging pisses me off.

Have faith in your team!

People that think we'll lose don't have any actual reasons other than "I have a bad feeling" or "look at our history". Those aren't real reasons. We're playing awesome, we'll be at home against a terrible quarterback with no running game and a receiver that wants out with a fading defense. It's our time to finally win one.

Archived