• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lindley starting

Jeremy Igo

I'm not ready to declare a victory for the good guys just yet. But...if we can't get excited about playing a home playoff game against a QB that shouldn't be on the field. When can we get excited?

We are playing the best football of the year right now. Now is as good of time to be excited as any.

Not worried about Lindley. The Panthers D dominated two of the top five QBs in the league (Brees and Ryan) during their winning streak.

The bigger worry is whether Arizona's D will confuse Newton and Schula into turnovers and 3 and outs.

Ryan is not Top 5 but I get your point

Will people please quit with the AZ has a great defense fallacy?

Go watch some of there games they are 25th for a reason.

They are also 11-5 for a reason, and it's not the qb carousel they've been riding all year. Teams with a pedestrian defense couldn't play in that division with a third string qb and make the playoffs. Can't put too much value in those rankings.

They are also 11-5 for a reason, and it's not the qb carousel they've been riding all year. Teams with a pedestrian defense couldn't play in that division with a third string qb and make the playoffs. Can't put too much value in those rankings.

You are absolutely right, they are 11-5 for a reason. They started 9-1...the reason they are 11-5 is because they're on their 3rd string QB --Ryan Lindley. They just got lucky Palmer / Stanton held out long enough for them to clinch a spot early and limp into the playoffs.

It is not going to be pretty for the Cards on offense.

I have a sneaking suspicion that come late Saturday night, there are gonna be threads calling for Rivera to be fired and people questioning why Cam struggles in the playoffs. I just have a really bad feeling about the game. I feel like we're not gonna win and it fuging pisses me off.

Jesus Christ...it must be miserable to be you. If you can't be excited and optimistic going into THIS game with THIS set of circumstances, then damn.....

Jesus Christ...it must be miserable to be you. If you can't be excited and optimistic going into THIS game with THIS set of circumstances, then damn.....

You can be excited and have concerns because Shula is your OC and you're going up against a tough defense in the playoffs. We also haven't even come within 10 points of a playoff win since 2005.

When the expectations are high, historically, is when the Panthers fold. When they're not expected to win is when they do their best work.

Archived