• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor Marc.....

Jeremy Igo

A former radio personality on WFNZ, Charlotte's sports talk radio. I can't begin to tell you how annoying he was. I literally would turn off the radio at 3 pm because he was that bad. Recently, he said he "revolutionized" talk radio in Charlotte.

I am pretty sure he was not liked by other WFNZ guys so that was a jab at them bc they still follow him on Twitter bc of the insanity that shoots outta his mouth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So did he lose a bet or something and had to do that?

A guy who had his doubts about Cam Newton but was generally positive about Cam while he was on the radio in Charlotte just a year ago, has been nothing but HATEFUL TOWARD Cam in a way that sounds almost personal since he got a job on the radio in Atlanta. All of a sudden he publicly thinks Cam is a fraud and a loser.

Is he speaking his real thoughts now, how he always felt about Cam while he was in Charlotte, or is this his shtik...he just says what he thinks his local audience wants to hear, wherever he's located at the time? 

Either way, he's a tool. 

yeah it was the end result of the ass whupping we were treated to last week

guy's just a troll and even if losing the bet meant he had to roll around in pig poo while jerry richardson pissed on him he'd still relish the spotlight

This guy understands.

A guy who had his doubts about Cam Newton but was generally positive about Cam while he was on the radio in Charlotte just a year ago, has been nothing but HATEFUL TOWARD Cam in a way that sounds almost personal since he got a job on the radio in Atlanta. All of a sudden he publicly thinks Cam is a fraud and a loser.

Is he speaking his real thoughts now, how he always felt about Cam while he was in Charlotte, or is this his shtik...he just says what he thinks his local audience wants to hear, wherever he's located at the time?

Either way, he's a tool.

Generally positive? Lol he said Geno smith was a better QB when he was here

Archived