• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alan Branch

skarbar001

Heard he might be on the bubble. Worth a look for us if so? Big body 6-5 338, has the tools to be disruptive but hasn't shown the motivation, also shows up over-weight. It looks like his status with the team is contingent on how well Gabe Watson's knee holds up through the pre-season.

No real reliable sources. On the Cards message board they were saying Whiz is tired of him showing up un-motivated and overweight. Not making the transition to 3-4 NT well (could end up being the 3rd NT if they chose to keep 3). Just a thought if he actually doesn't make the 53 make roster.

from the two days ago...

• Nose tackle Bryan Robinson likely locked up the starting job with a strong first-quarter performance that included a sack and a strong pass rush that forced Rivers to hurry a throw.

Given that backup Gabe Watson is expected to make the 53-man roster, could 2007 second-round pick Alan Branch be cut before the opener? The Cardinals have kept Branch in part because he was a high draft choice, but all he’s done in two years is prove he’s not good enough.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/143367

We need somebody that can play. Sounds like Whiz thinks he's lazy. A big fat guy that's lazy will be just as effective as Nick Hayden IMO. At least with a guy like Hayden there might be a chance to run down a play. A big lazy fat guy? Not so much. I know because I to, am a BLFG.

I was chosen by the huddle executive branch then ratified, by a 2/3 majority.

but seriously, I am just sick of people saying things with no proof that they just didnt pull it out of their asses.

I wouldn't just pull something out of my ass; I've read some speculation and wanted to post a thread if he's worth a look. Thanks to Razor for posting an actual link.

Archived