• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And the Panthers rookie of the year is....

Jeremy Igo

1000 yards, 9 TDs..

"no i pick the guy that didnt fug up.. bene"

give me a break. Bene is awesome! has been extremly solid and will have a very good career in Car, but the kind of season that kelvin had is SOLID even for a multiyear veteran!

plus, season aint ovet.. im looking for a NCAA championship like setting, and catch, durring this playoff run. Hes a champ, he makes those tough, but must have catches.

1000 yards, 9 TDs..

"no i pick the guy that didnt fug up.. bene"

give me a break. Bene is awesome! has been extremly solid and will have a very good career in Car, but the kind of season that kelvin had is SOLID even for a multiyear veteran!

plus, season aint ovet.. im looking for a NCAA championship like setting, and catch, durring this playoff run. Hes a champ, he makes those tough, but must have catches.

Hope he can break thru that rookie wall. This time last year he had 5-6 weeks of rest before his bowl game. He's not used to playing this much this time of year, not to mention the OTAs, training camp, and pre-season games he went thru.

All of our other rookie contributors haven't played and started all 16 games, so their legs are fresher. Hopefully Benji gets his second wind, tho. We need him now more than ever.

Hope he can break thru that rookie wall. This time last year he had 5-6 weeks of rest before his bowl game. He's not used to playing this much this time of year, not to mention the OTAs, training camp, and pre-season games he went thru.

All of our other rookie contributors haven't played and started all 16 games, so their legs are fresher. Hopefully Benji gets his second wind, tho. We need him now more than ever.

He just needs to give us that much needed jumpball when it comes down to it! i feel Cams weapons are comming into their own, with philly emerging, olsen being olsen, catchery playing well, etc.

Archived