• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And the Panthers rookie of the year is....

Jeremy Igo

1. KB, awesome stats and one of our most consistent performers throughout the season (hasn't missed a game and started strong)

2. Norwell, go back and watch the Philly game for the last time this team played without this beast.

3. Bene, big play Bene is going to be one of our best nicknames in recent years.

4. Turner, Boston, Philly. Hard to separate these guys, all came in and had an impact. Turner maybe because he played in the unit that struggled the most and still held his own.

Edit- missed Ealy, he should be recognised much more then he is. So hard to go up against veteran tackles as a rookie, yet he's done it all season and put up decent rookie stats while improving.

If you merge Norwell and Turner that'd be mine.  For the season, I'm going with KB.  He gave the offense an added dimension regardless of Cam being here or not.  Bene has been outstanding but missed games because of that minor injury.  Shout out to ealy these past 4 weeks as well.  He's excelling.  

Bejeezus, look at this rookie haul:

Benjamin-WR

Benwikere-CB

Ealy-DE

Turner-RG

Norwell-LG

Brown-WR

Boston-FS

Glanton-OLB

What an unbelievable haul that you can pretty much guarantee will all be returning next season.  I think the UDFAs on the list will definitely be re-signed.

According to overthecap.com Brown and Norwell have 3 year contracts.  Also Glanton and Remmers have two year contracts.  So we don't have to resign them, they are already under contract at some very favorable prices

Also Bersin and Whittaker are both ERFAs so we have the option of resigning them for the league minimum. 

Getting some production out of these cheaper players will help to offset some of the bad contracts that DG inherited.

Archived