• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is Rosario beeing thrown under the bus?

gorillamilitia13

Not sure what you're smoking

i was thinking the same thing.

i'm not sure what people are looking at, but king is solid and a perfect fit for what carolina wants in a TE.

because they are more recievers than anything else, barnidge and rosario will be nothing more than situational players as long as king is healthy and on the roster.

rosario has proven that his is inconsistent as a reciever and barnidge still has a lot to learn.

We run a lot of 2 tight end sets so 2 of the 3 guys will be on the field much of the day. In the red zone we have run 3 TE sets in the red zone. Plus we have worked Barnidge in the slot as well. The whole purpose of preseason is to run the plays and see who shows up. Rosario had a good game against Miami but was absent against the Giants. I suspect all three guys will get work depending on the package being used and how they play during a particular game. After all it also depends on the matchups we want to exploit on any particular week as each TE presents somewhat unique skill sets.

...i'm not sure what people are looking at, but king is solid and a perfect fit for what carolina wants in a TE.

And therein lies the problem. The Panthers coaches need to really incorporate the TEs into the flow of the game...not just during pre-season, or when Smitty is out. It appears that they have finally gotten the message and will do exactly this, but with Fox, you never know. He could be setting us all up for a "Psyche!"

Archived