• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We only beat one team with a winning record this season

gettlemanjack

My brother is a Cardinals fan living in Phoenix. He's already conceded the loss.....their QBs suck ass. 

See, that's what I don't like. People never take into account coaching, and Bruce Arians is a VERY good coach that will have his team ready to play no matter who is at QB.

We're a different team right now. We replaced Cason, White and DeCoud in the secondary. Chandler and Silatolu on the OL . Williams at RB. Our DE group is playing better with CJ looking like he's finally getting full speed from his injury, Ealy developing, Alexander coming in with fresh legs and pushing Addison and Horton back where they should be (rotational) as a result. Also Newton is looking like he's finally feeling closer to 100% after ankle surgery, cracked ribs, and his 2fast2furious style crash giving him several cracks in his spine. It's true that we're only in right now because of our horrible fuging division, but this is a much muuuch better group than what we fielded earlier in the season.

I still don't know that we're a match for the upper-tier teams, but we're a scary draw right now. We got healthy, young, confident, much faster and hot overall and at the perfect time. Plus, don't think being the team to finally break the NFCS curse isn't a huge chest-pounder for a lot of our guys.

Fun times.

See, that's what I don't like. People never take into account coaching, and Bruce Arians is a VERY good coach that will have his team ready to play no matter who is at QB.

Yeah, but it doesn't really matter what we think or expect. We aren't  playing.

They've plummeted down the NFC rankings for weeks, why hasn't his coaching made them ready no matter who is at QB this past month?

And a aggressive, young secondary that is balling. The defense as a whole is coming together. Not to mention a healthy J-Stew (knock on wood) running wild. Pair that with what you said and I think we have a damn good chance. Gonna be tough against that defense though.

Coin flip

Postseason? A young aggressive secondary against a team that is committed to throwing bombs.....can go many ways.

Postseason play is a great teacher.

an analogy would be: you're standing around with a group of Panther fans, and you're watching a cute little guy wearing the jersey of your favorite Panther play gleefully with a pile of poo. He's so happy. And you look at this pile of poo, and it's really pretty for a pile of poo. Somebody even painted it Panthers colors as best they could and sprayed it down heavily with fragrances. Do you let this little guy keep playing with the poo happily? He's so happy, the others point out. And it is really pretty for a pile of poo, see how nice it is painted? And it's heavily scented with fragrances. This is a really good pile of poo, much better than all the other piles of poo. Let him enjoy it

an analogy would be: you're standing around with a group of Panther fans, and you're watching a cute little guy wearing the jersey of your favorite Panther play gleefully with a pile of poo. He's so happy. And you look at this pile of poo, and it's really pretty for a pile of poo. Somebody even painted it Panthers colors as best they could and sprayed it down heavily with fragrances. Do you let this little guy keep playing with the poo happily? He's so happy, the others point out. And it is really pretty for a pile of poo, see how nice it is painted? And it's heavily scented with fragrances. This is a really good pile of poo, much better than all the other piles of poo. Let him enjoy it

nice try bro

But like someone else said, this is a completely different team now. It's not like we are playing the same type of football as before and just getting wins because the teams are bad.

The way this team has played the last four weeks could have beat any team in the league.

so did everyone else miss the fact that we have rebuilt our OL and secondary compared to mid season?

I am just mystified at some of these posts,I understand digging into stats but why pick these stats that apply to a team that was completely different-and sucked?  

not everyone, just one person that still has a Steve Smith pillow

Archived