• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those that think they know, what will be our pool of DTs?

top dawg

id like to have any of the titans or giants dts, both those teams seem pretty stacked with talent. but i still think our best bet to get a decent dt is gonna be a trade

As much as I would like a trade it isn't going to happen. If the panthers were going to make a trade then it would have happened before training camp ended. We are going to go through the garbage and find someone else's trash. Nobody is going to be released from the Giants or Titans that we will want. Our best bet is that Mangenius is actually an idiot and releases Corey Williams.

I doubt we get any cuts. Anyone worth a damn will be taken off the waiver wire first.

What we'll do instead is contact clubs that *may* cut a player we want, and offer a fifth or sixth for him. They get a pick, we get the guy we want. We'll get a better caliber player that way too.

I doubt we get any cuts. Anyone worth a damn will be taken off the waiver wire first.

What we'll do instead is contact clubs that *may* cut a player we want, and offer a fifth or sixth for him. They get a pick, we get the guy we want. We'll get a better caliber player that way too.

Gump........your a god damn genius. :D

OK, football analysts (and Scottie, I know that you had something a couple of weeks ago or so), who will be in our pool of available DTs once the cuts start happening? Who is realistic? Who would you like to see?

I've tried looking for this info and really haven't found anything that was worth anything. Most of the info I did find was about either Corey Williams or Glen Dorsey and it was speculative and included the Panthers...thanks Darin...

Thats the same source I used in a thread I started earlier in the week. It doesn't mention that vested players do not have to clear waviers but serveral other sources do say that. Since there isn't a clear source coming from NFL.com or anything you just have to take it for what it is.

Archived