• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has a new group of friends.....

Jeremy Igo

What was it, 6 weeks ago Cam was one breath from throwing his OLine under the bus. He didn't but you could feel he was about to. Why wouldn't he. He couldn't even set up to throw before he was getting pressure. Now he is standing upright and making things happen. They are protecting him and he is acknowledging it.

One additional comment. I don't care what we are paying Kalil he is the anchor of ANY offensive line we have. He is the one that keeps that team in check. Makes the calls and has been under appreciated this season. So many saying he has lost a step or getting old or whatever. But this man is key to our offensive line. Those that want to get rid of him or think he can be replaced don't know football.

they have played lights out. lets see what they can do against playoff caliber teams.

and also:

i was gonna make a thread about this but did anybody notice cam's hands when he was giving a post-game interview? dude is scarred up badly

I remember when Cam was a Auburn he would put his hands underneath him and stay on the ground a few seconds longer.  He said opposing players would try to step on and cleat his hands.  If it happened in college, no doubt it happens in the NFL.

I remember when Cam was a Auburn he would put his hands underneath him and stay on the ground a few seconds longer.  He said opposing players would try to step on and cleat his hands.  If it happened in college, no doubt it happens in the NFL.

I am suprised no one has mentioned the Falcons player intentional  puting  his knee and weight on Cam's neck after a  play was over,the one where Cam slid feet first on a scramble

.Cam complained but undoubtly the officials did not see the intentional act that could have caused serious injury, or else  chose too ignore it because Cam is so big and powerful.

Archived