• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has a new group of friends.....

Jeremy Igo

Noticed Cam sitting and hanging out with his OL today, which I can't recall him doing before.

gallery_1_10_49497.jpg

He even goofed around with Norwell a bit in an attempt to make him smile... it didn't work.

gallery_1_10_114715.jpg

Which begs the question.... do you feel Cam has a better relationship with his line now that he isn't running for his life on every snap? Could this be a sign that a real chemistry and mutual appreciation has developed?

they have played lights out. lets see what they can do against playoff caliber teams.

and also:

i was gonna make a thread about this but did anybody notice cam's hands when he was giving a post-game interview? dude is scarred up badly

Did not see, but the picture he posted on Instagram he has very bloody pants.

they have played lights out. lets see what they can do against playoff caliber teams.

and also:

i was gonna make a thread about this but did anybody notice cam's hands when he was giving a post-game interview? dude is scarred up badly

He does what he has to do. Not surprised he has rough hands. Falling on the ground must scrape him up a lot.

Archived