• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Got There Tickets?

KBRed

I'm struggling with what to do. I've gone to the past two playoff games and it hasn't gone well. I'm not superstitious but I really want the team to win.

Enjoy it. We always have a good time, win or lose. It's the playoffs, it's not like it's happened that often in 20 years. Enjoy the moment. Keep Pounding!

Joe Person @josephperson 1m1 minute ago

#Panthers sold out the 7,000 playoff tickets they put on sale within 15 minutes tonight. Might have more available later in the week.

I'm glad I was almost home when we found out tickets went onsale at 8. It took us longer on ticketmaster to get playoff tickets this past January for the Niners game. We had our tickets in 10 minutes tops tonight. We're gonna be rocking BOA next Saturday afternoon. Panther Nation will be roaring!

Yeah and I most likely will. Just sucks because the tickets I had were $68 each. Same section/row on stubhub was $104. Not terrible but sucks I have to pay that difference just for living in wv. I think it would be more reasonable to block out the opponents state. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be there either way. I expect prices will decrease as the week goes.

I got $50 that says they don't

Archived